AMAZING!!!! You probably have everything in your pantry already and it whips up really fast! My one tip is to let it cool some before serving. I ate some almost immediately over some vanilla ice cream and the fudgy saucy part was really thin, after a while it got fudgier which was nice. It also does pretty well to reheat in the microwave which works nicely.
- 1 C self Rising Flour
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 T Cocoa
- 1/2 C Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 T Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 C Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Cocoa
- 1 3/4 C hot tap water
- 1 C chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix together flour, sugar, and cocoa.
- Add milk, vanilla, oil, and nuts. Mix well.
- Pour into greased 8×8 inch pan.
- Mix 3/4 C brown sugar and 1/4 C cocoa together. Sprinkle over batter.
- Very slowly pour the hot tap water over the dry mixture and batter.
- Bake in 350 oven for 40 to 45 minutes.