12.09.2008

monday menu on tuesday


See Organizing Junkie for more ideas! A little late this week since my mom was in town yesterday. Here's our plan for the week:

Monday- hubs had dinner with work, Mom and I ate a salad that she brought and a frozen chicken tetrazinni I had.

Tuesday- sister and boyfriend are coming over for homemade pizza, green beans, breadsticks and cookies (it's their exam week right now)

Wednesday- we're hosting a potluck here for a few of hubs colleagues, I'm making Company Chicken (if it's good I'll post the recipe) and homemade bread

Thursday- Clean out the fridge!

Friday- BBQ ribs (from the Angel Food Ministry box) and sweet potato fries and maybe something green... collards?

Saturday- macaroni chicken soup and homemade bread

Sunday- french toast and bacon

No comments: